Download Android Fastboot Reset Tool v2.0 Latest Version
In today’s time, Android is the most popular OS worldwide. Besides, Android OS provides the user to customize their devices once you have unlocked the bootloader and have root access. But, there are some issues that you might run into while using Android devices. In this post, we will share with you the link to Download Android Fastboot Reset Tool v2.0 [All Latest Version]. The Android Fastboot Reset Tool is a small software for performing multi-purpose operations like removing FRP lock, unlock the bootloader, bypass MI account, bypass pattern/pin lock, etc. Moreover, if you have a Qualcomm Android device then you can perform all the above operations without losing your data.
The Android Fastboot Reset Tool v2.0 is a command prompt tool via which you can use to perform various tasks on your Android device. In this guide, we will show you how to download Android Fastboot Reset Tool v2.0. So, without further ado, we come directly to the article.
What is the Android Fastboot Reset Tool?
The Android Fastboot Reset Tool is a very simple and powerful tool that you can use this tool for MediaTek, Qualcomm, and SPD (Spreadtrum) devices’ CPU. The tool offers a simple and easy-to-use interface that any user can use with a bit of guidance. You can get rid of any type of pattern/pin or fingerprint lock from any Android device.
More over, you can also get rid of the FRP lock and Google account from your phone. Besides, other features that you can use with this software unlock the bootloader, boot into EDL and it supports most of the OEM devices.
Features of Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2
- Remove pattern/pin lock from your Android phone or tablet.
- Bypass Mi Cloud account verification.
- Remove FRP lock on SPD devices.
- Unlock FRP lock on Qualcomm Android phones and tablets.
- Unlock FRP on MediaTek devices.
- Enter in EDL mode of your device.
- Unlock Bootloader easily.
- Unlock Yureka DL.
- Samsung Download MD.
- Bypass Xiaomi FRP lock.
- Unlock Lenovo FRP.
- Bypass Moto FRP.
- Ability to bypass Yuforia FRP.
- Unlock HTC FRP lock.
- Remove Micromax FRP Lock.
The above list of features gives us an idea of the tasks that you can perform with this all-in-one multipurpose software.
Download Android Fastboot Tool v2.0
How to Use Android Fastboot Reset Tool
- Firstly, make sure to download the USB drivers compatible with your smartphone on your PC.
- Download the Android Fastboot Reset Tool on your PC and remove it.
- Once you have done this, run “Android Fastboot Reset Tool V2.0.exe” as an administrator.
- You will notice that a command prompt with a list of operations that the tool can perform will open, just like the image shown below.
- Now, you need to boot into the Fastboot mode on your Android device.
- To enter the Fastboot mode, firstly turn OFF your Android device.
- Then press the Power + Volume Down button together. (varies for different devices)
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Now, you need to check the connection between the device and the PC. To do that, in the command prompt window type 1 and hit Enter.
- If the connection is successful then, you can go ahead and use any feature that is listed on the command prompt using the tool.
- You can type in the number or alphabet that shows the operation that it performs and just press Enter.
- Once the process is completed, you need to disconnect your device from the PC and turn off your device. Moreover, in some devices, the device will reboot automatically.
- However, if the device does not reboot then, press the Power button and reboot the device manually.
- That’s it! You can now all the operations supported by the Android Fastboot Reset tool on your Android device.
So, there you are from my side in this post. Hope you guys were able to download and install Android Fastboot Reset Tool v2.0 on your PC. Let us know in the comments below if you liked this post and if you used this tool for any of the operations on your Android device. Also, do let us know if you come across any link failures or any other issues while following the above-mentioned steps. Until the next post…Cheers!