Nokia 2.2 Hard Reset Recovery Mode Factory Reset Unlock Pattern & Password
You can do free Nokia 2.2 hard reset or factory reset. We sometimes require a hard reset or factory reset such as forgetting to password or mobile not working properly. Nokia 2.2’s hard reset or factory reset is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard reset or factory reset will erase all data of Nokia 2.2.
Nokia 2.2 hard reset or factory reset Recovery Mode
- Press the power button to turn off your mobile.
- Press the volume down + power button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- You will see Fastboot mode on your mobile screen.
- Connect your phone USB cable to the PC.
- Then open Nokia 2.2 hard reset CMD-Here ADB tool.
- Then type fastboot devices and press Enter.
- Then type fastboot reboot-recovery and press Enter.
- You will see Recovery mode on your mobile screen.
- To confirm by pressing the power button, select the volume button “Recovery”.
- Select the Wipe data three times to confirm the power button.
- Then select Ok to clear all your data to confirm the press by the power button.
- Then back to confirm it by the power button.
- Choose “reboot system” from recovery mode. This will be the Nokia.2.2 hard reset.