Odin Flash Tool All Version Download
Odin from Samsung is a very small program that is only compatible with Windows and is used to modify the system partition of your Samsung Galaxy device. This is very useful when you want to root your phone or install custom system packages to modify the overall functionality of your device. We’ve mentioned Odin in almost every guide we’ve covered on Team Android for Samsung devices, where you have to install a third-party package. This software has evolved over time to support newer Android versions and the latest Galaxy devices.
- Download Samsung A32 SM-A326U Combination File Free
- Samsung S21 SM-G9910 ENG Modem File Free Download
- Samsung Note 9 SM-N9600 ENG Modem File Free Download
Odin Flash Tool – Features:
Odin is a great little tool for flashing stock updates and firmware files, but here’s a quick list of all the features it supports:
- No installation required
- Supports official Samsung firmware
- Root Samsung galaxy phone
- Repartition your phone with a PIT file
Download Odin Flash Tool for Windows:
The manufacturers have made Odin Samsung extremely lightweight and easy to use. The software occupies the least amount of space. To be on the safe side, Odin verifies everything before you actually flash anything to your phone/tablet. Different versions of Odin support different versions of Android. Despite the overlap, you should always go for the latest Odin release for better compatibility. Depending on which version you want to use, you can download Odin from the list of links below.
We had listed each version of the Odin tool.
How to use Odin?
First, Make sure to install Samsung USB Driver.
- Download Odin tool. Unzip file then run .exe file.
- Then select Flash File.
- BL File should be selected in BL.
- AP file in AP.
- CP File in CP.
- CSC file or Home CSC in CSC.
- Then connect phone in Download mode using Volume Down+ Home + Menu for most of the Samsung Android phones. (Download Key can differ for the new Model)
- If connected & Identified by tool, LOG message box will prompt a message as Added.
- Click on Start to flash.