Oppo A33 CPH2137 Unlock File Custom Loader Remove Lock QFIL Flash Tool
In this post, I am going to share the Oppo A33 CPH2137 Unlock File & FRP Unlock File is an easy and efficient approach to remove Password, Pin lock, Pattern Lock, and Screen Lock from your phone with only one click for free using the QPST QFil Flash tool. Password, Pin lock, Pattern Lock, and Screen Lock is an integrated data security features for all present-day Android handsets. It protects phones against unwanted access. If you forget the Screen lock on your phone, then follow these instructions and obtain the Oppo A33 CPH2137 Unlock File & QPST Flash tool to remove the screen lock for a free solution.
- Miracle Box USB Driver 32Bit & 64Bit Latest Version Download
- Download Latest Oppo MTK & QCOM USB Driver V3.0.3
Download Oppo A33 CPH2137 Unlock File With Tool Free:
You can easily download Oppo A33 Qualcomm Remove Pattern, Password Unlock File free with no bother from here. It is exclusively available only for all gsmsharmaji.com visitors.
File Name: Oppo_CPH2137_Unlock_File.zip
File Size: 276KB
Download: Remove File [PASS: www.gsmsharmaji.com]
Flash Tool: Download QPST Flash Tool
USB Driver: Qualcomm USB Driver
How to Unlock Password, Pattern Oppo A33 with QFil Flash Tool
- Download & extract the Oppo A33 CPH2137 Unlock file to your computer.
- Then Download File & extract the Qfil flash tool
- Open the tool folder and Run Qfil.exe
- Take a look at Qfil to unlock the FRP file on your Oppo Realme. To unlock Google Gmail, use the most recent version of QPST Flash Tool. A free tick on flat construction.
- Click on BROWSE from the Select Programmer path tab.
- Choose the prog_firehose_ddr_fwupdate.mbn.
- Make a selection of the programme ‘firehose-fwupdate’.
- Unlock Google Gmail Lock with QPST Flash Tool Latest Free Oppo Realme FRP File Unlock
- Pattern Password Load XML file.
- To load XML, click on Load XML.
- Select RawProgram0.xml & Patch0.xml file.
- Shut down and reconnect your phone.
- Your PC’s Device Manager may be accessed by opening it.
- Now The Oppo A33 should now be turned off.
- Switch to EDL Mode on your device.
- When you notice the Qualcomm QDLOADER 9008 Port on your phone, press and hold the VOL + and Power keys together.
- The Qfil tool may be returned to
- Click the Select Port tab to bring up a drop-down menu and select the appropriate port.
- Using the latest free version of the QPST flash tool, you can unlock the pattern password of your Oppo Realme FRP file using Partition Manager.
- Now, select the Tools tab.
- Then go ahead and select Partition Manager OK.
- It will take some time to read the partition table of your device.
- All you have to do now is find out the partition information of your phone.
- Select the USERDATA partition at the bottom.
- Use the Manage Partition Data command from the USERDATA partition’s context menu.
- Select Delete from the menu bar =>> Yes, it will delete the user data of your phone.
- Once you get the word of success,
- On Oppo A33, you will find
- it’s done.