Oppo F7 Youth CPH1859 Unlock File & FRP File Free SP Flash Tool
In this post, I am going to share the Download Oppo F7 Youth CPH1859 DA & Scatter File. help to detect one click any third-party mobile flashing/Unlocking tool including SP Tool, UMT Dongle, MRT Dongle, NCK Box, Miracle Box, CM2 Dongle. In the following topics. In the following topics, I collected to share Oppo F7 Youth CPH1859 DA & Scatter File with pre-requirements and steps to erase Pattern, Pin, Password, FRP & Flash Firmware on your Oppo F7 Youth CPH1859 DA & Scatter File quite easily.
You can use Oppo F7 Youth CPH1859 DA & Scatter File to Remove Password, Pattern, Pin, FRP Lock, Screen Lock & Upgrade Firmware version quite easily. The procedure is quite simple, all you have to do is download the same model DA file to your computer then run the SP Flash tool click on choose from the DA tab and select the DA file, Now select the firmware in the SP tool and click on Download, that’s it.
Download Oppo F7 Youth CPH1859 Pattern & FRP Unlock File Free:
Working Model: Oppo F7 Youth CPH1859
File Size: 803.79 KB
|Oppo CPH1859 DA File & Scatter File||Click Here|
|SP Flash Tool V5.2112 by_Gsmsharmaji.com||Click Here|
|Very Important USB Driver||LibUSB Driver/ MTK USB Driver|
|Mediatek MTK Bypass Tool V4||Click Here|
- Download Latest Oppo MTK & QCOM USB Driver 3.0.3
- Oppo F9 Pro, F9 Screen unlock File & FRP File Download
How to Unlock Pattern & Frp Lock in Oppo F7 Youth CPH1859:
Steps to Steps Unlock Oppo F7 Youth CPH1859 using SP Flash Tool:
- Open Driver folder and install libusb Driver & MTK USB Driver.
- Open MCT folder & run MCT Bypass Tool. Click on Bypass then switch off the phone. Hold (+, – )Volume keys & connect phone to USB. It will disable the Protection and will Display Protection Disabled in the MCT Bypass Tool interface.
- Now, run SP Flash Tool & Select the DA file from the DA folder within the Oppo F7 Youth CPH1859 main folder.
- Select Oppo F7 Youth CPH1859 Scatter.txt file.
- Switch to Format tab in SP Flash Tool & Select Manual Format Flash.
- Open Scatter file of Oppo F7 Youth CPH1859 and search for user data. Then, copy the Physical Start address and paste it into Begin Address under the SP Flash tool.
- Then from the scatter file, copy Partition size & paste it in Format Length under the SP Flash tool.
- Select Option, and choose Connection under it. Make sure to match COM Port as shown in device manager to the Com Port under Connection and select Baud Rate of 921600.
- Click on the Start within the SP flash tool to reset the pattern.
- Switch on Device as the process will reset the password within the phone.