SPD Upgrade Tool Latest Version Download
In this post, we will share the SPD Upgrade Tool download link as well as list down the steps to install SPD Upgrade Tool on your PC. Mediatek, Qualcomm, and Exynos are the three big companies when it comes to mobile chipsets. However, there is still a specific segment of devices that run Spreadtrum / Unisoc chipsets. These include some companies including Vivo, Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, Samsung. The support and development for these chipsets is not like the other three chips.
So users may have a hard time flashing files and completing other related tasks. Well, no more. With the help of SPD Upgrade Tool, you can easily flash stock firmware on your device, upgrade or downgrade software versions and perform many other tweaks. In this guide, we will look at the functionality of this tool and the steps to flash firmware and ROM on supported devices. Follow along for detailed instructions.
Download SPD Upgrade Tool All Version:
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R25.20.3901 Latest
- SPD Upgrade R4.0.0001 Latest
- SPD tool R2.10.1003
How do I use the SPD Upgrade Tool?
Note: During flashing, if an error occurs in any version of the tool. Then try with another version of SPD Flash Tool.
Flash files with the .pac extension can be flashed using SPD Upgrade Flash Tool. The mobile phone should be at least 40 percent charged. Flashing the SPD phone removes the FRP within the phone.
- Download and extract Flash Tool.
- Make sure to install the SPD driver. If the SPD driver is not installed, flashing will not start.
- Run the tool called upgradedown to run the .exe file.
- It will start the tool and its interface is shown in the image below.
- Click on Load Packet to select the Flash file.
- Specify the path of the flash file. This will load the file into the tool.
- Click on the play button to start downloading the file to the phone.
- Using the Boot key, connect the phone to the PC by using the Volume Up (-) USB cable.